“So many of us think that you have to serve public office in order to be the governor of a state. The current governors of Florida and Michigan have never served any public office.” – Jared Fisher in a recent speech. #PoliticalOutsider #BusinessmanGovernor pic.twitter.com/F2PRgTtzue
— Fisher for Nevada (@fisherfornevada) April 24, 2018
Think a candidate needs to have government experience before being elected governor? Think again.
Currently nine governors never held a public office prior to being elected.
- Rick Scott—Florida Governor
- Bruce Rauner—Illinois Governor
- Matt Bevin—Kentucky Governor
- Rick Snyder—Michigan Governor
- Eric Greitens—Missouri Governor
- Pete Ricketts—Nebraska Governor
- Doug Burgum—North Dakota Governor
- Jim Justice—West Virginia Governor
- Ricky Rosselló—Puerto Rico Governor
- Jared Fisher—Nevada Governor (2018)
Many of these political outsiders ran for governor after decades working as CEOs and entrepreneurs. Like Jared, they want to use their skills as creative problem solvers to move their state toward a more prosperous future.
With a $10 donation, you can help ensure CEO and entrepreneur Jared Fisher becomes number 10.
[give_form id=”41″ show_title=”true” show_goal=”true” show_content=”none” display_style=”button”]
About Jared Fisher:
Jared Fisher is a 2018 candidate for governor of Nevada. Both a family man and a leader in the business community, Jared is running on a platform that includes a focus on strengthening Nevada’s education system and diversifying the economy. Visit his Issues Page to learn more.